Thursday 6 August 2015

We Have the Keys!! Empty Apartment Tour

Hello

At last we have moved in, I say moved in I mean we have the keys but we cant move in yet, we have literally no furniture! So here it is, what a lot of you have been waiting for a tour of the all be it empty apartment.

I apologise in advance if the sound quality is not very good, but I thought it would be nicer for you to watch a video than read hundreds of words, easier on the brain.





Thank you, hope you enjoyed seeing the apartment and let me know if you would like another post when there is actually furniture. 

Maria xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All content copyright © 2014 - 2020 Maria unless otherwise noted.. Powered by Blogger.

Hey

Im trying out a new design, if you hadn't noticed. I am aware with this means that things can go wrong and be faulty.

If you have any issues let me know in the contact me page.

Also if you wish to read previous blogs for the dawn ages then use the blog archive on the other side.

app icon

app icon