Thursday 1 October 2015

World Ballet Day

Happy World Ballet Day 2015!!!!

To be honest I never really knew this was a thing but now I am aware, I think it calls for celebration every year.

This year the organisation has put together a marathon of ballet from all over the world to our device screens. 23 hours of jaw dropping ballet to feast your eyes on. Companies from all over the world; Australian Ballet, Bolshio, Royal Ballet, Ballet of Canada and SAN Ballet.

I was at school most of today but any free time I had my eyes glued to a screen. And as soon I got home I but on my pointe shoes and have spent the last few hours dancing round the house. which is a lot more fun than it might sound.


I post this in the hope that you get to see at least a snippet of the live streaming. I am so pleased and it has been very refreshing for me seeing as I have been able to find a dance school so far.

Go watch it!!!

Love Maria xx

2 comments:

  1. Lol, so like you, dancing around the house and yay finally a dance school 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, so like you, dancing around the house and yay finally a dance school 😊

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright © 2014 - 2020 Maria unless otherwise noted.. Powered by Blogger.

Hey

Im trying out a new design, if you hadn't noticed. I am aware with this means that things can go wrong and be faulty.

If you have any issues let me know in the contact me page.

Also if you wish to read previous blogs for the dawn ages then use the blog archive on the other side.

app icon

app icon